Thursday, February 20, 2014

Help Team Mabry reach our goal!

My family and I are raising funds for our Team Hope Walk on May 10th in Albuquerque, NM. Please visit the link below for our FirstGiving page to donate. We are trying to raise $1,500.00 this year and greatly appreciate every penny!

Being a part of HDSA has been a life changing experience for myself and my family, and it could change your life too! By joining our team, sponsoring, or donating, you are partaking in something larger than you and I could ever imagine. My brother and father both are suffering from this devastating illness, and it is up to us to create the awareness necessary to find a treatment and cure for HD. Through our Team Hope Walk we hope to teach many new family members, friends, and colleagues about HD and help them learn to spread the word of HOPE. Please donate what you are able in order to help my family reach our goal of raising $1,500 for our event!

Team Mabry's FirstGiving Page

No comments:

Post a Comment